ZoZoi products present fantastic fund raising opportunities for many cultural and ethnic associations across the country Non-profit organizations such as churches, Greek festivals, camps, Philoptochos Society, GOYA, OCF, and AHEPA chapters- as well as other religious, cultural, and educational organizations.
Bougatsa and other ZoZoi products are authentic specialties that will enthuse and impress your audience with unique and remarkable textures and flavors.
Our fundraising program allows approved affiliates to post ZoZoi links and/or graphics on their organization’s web-page. These links will direct your audience to our website, where they will find our authentic Greek products. You will earn a commission on all purchases made by customers who find ZoZoi through the link on your page! It’s as simple as that!
Fundraising Affiliate Program Features Include:
- 20% commission paid on all sales (for approved non-profit religious, cultural, and ethnic organizations.
- Seamless administration, including fast and accurate payments, through ShareASale, a leading manager of performance marketing programs for over 14 years.
- High average order values.
- Increased sales potential during the end-of-year holiday season, as well as all traditional holidays and special occasions throughout the year for year round performance.
- Regularly updated datafeed.
- Custom graphics available.
Fundraising affiliates will find a range of marketing materials at their disposal from ZoZoi and can always rely on our dedicated support to help them establish a successful fundraising program.
Sign Up Now!